Sunday, August 19, 2007

Do you have a question?

Here's a silkscreen I did at The Vera Project a couple of weeks ago, during their 2 hour, Silkscreen 101 Class. The class cost me $15, and was a great way to re-familiarize myself with the silkscreen process. I hadn't done any silkscreen work in over 13 years, so I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out. Red wasn't my preferred color for this, but I was lucky enough to have someone give me their ink since I forgot to bring any of my own. Thank you, kind and gracious Vera Project personnel!


Matt Tamaru said...

Look how attentive the kid Quails are.. Super cute!

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é . Um abraço.

toonaholic said...

i'd say you got your 15 bucks worth. I like it.